The KAY's are sponsoring a Food Drive from November 14th to 18th for our local food pantries. Please have your students bring canned and non-perishable items to their classrooms. Each class is in competition with the others!
Rules for Competition
1. Each person in your class has to average 5 items.
2. The class total equals each person x 5 items x 10%. Your sponsors will have the total number of items that you need to bring in order to receive the prize.
3. If your class(es) reaches its goal then everyone in that class will be released from school at 2:30 p.m. on Tuesday, before Thanksgiving break.
4. Items must not be opened. Toilet paper and candy are examples of items that must remain in a sealed package and cannot be taken out and separated.
5. If you are a staff member and not associated with any class, please feel free to donate to the class of your choice.
Suggested items include: Cereal, peanut butter, tuna, canned fruit, canned vegetables, hamburger helper, rice, pasta, dried beans, soup, crackers, boxed items. Also, non-food items such as deodorant, toothpaste, shaving cream, shampoo/conditioner, hand sanitizer, kleenex, toilet paper, clorox wipes.
Thank you for your donations! We have received over 1.000 items for the food drive this year!